Marson Industries Australia P/L, with 50 years of manufacturing experience can fabricate a wide range of high-quality Tarpaulins, Covers & Liners.
Our quality control ensures that all products meet our strict standards of manufacture. We utilise the latest technologies in plastic welding including, Hot air and Hot wedge welding, High Frequency welding and Industrial sewing machines to fabricate the highest quality coverings for a wide range of Industrial & Commercial sectors.
Marson uses only quality advanced materials from the world leaders in Industrial Textiles such as Titan PVC, Sioen PVC, Mehler, Ferrari PVC, Hiraoka, Wax Converters Canvas, Bradmill Canvas & Seaman Corp USA.
The Marson range of Tarpaulins, Covers & Liners is, and has been for 50 years been utilised throughout Australia and International locations.
So if your company requires a quality Australian made Tarpaulin, Cover or Liner no matter what size or shape, colour or quantity, please Contact Us Today! Remember, a Marson Tarpaulin will stand the test of time, rain, hail or shine.
With Quality Tarps, Covers & Liners Made From:
- Canvacon, Tarpee, Landmark & Covershield Poly-Fabrics
- Titan Industrial Grade Ripstop PVC
- Ripstop Canvas
- XR5 1017GSM & Aquamark Liner
- Silicone coated Fibreglass Fabric
- Covermesh 260 & Truckmesh
The Industries, Trades & Sectors We Work With:
- Construction, Roofing & Make-Safe Trades
- Engineering, Mining & Energy Sector
- Farming , Agricultural, Grain & Fumigation
- Transport & Freight
- Shipping, Aviation & Logistical Industries
- Recreation, Schools & Sporting Clubs
- Gas, Oil & Petro-Chemical Industries.