Pre-Fabricated Primary and Secondary containment liners are made to your exact dimensions and specifications. The installation of one of our quality, heavy duty impermeable liners provides years of trouble free liquid containment ensuring your company operates and complies with our strict environmental policies.
Your investment in one of our Liquid Containment Liners also offers the reassurance of not polluting our environment via leeching/spilling of chemicals and fuels into our groundwater, stormwater and sewage systems.
These flexible liners can be made as a flat sheet style liner for pond and dam style installation, or, made as a square, round or cylindrical shaped liner for installation into an open concrete pit or tank. We can even supply shipping container liners for on-site and remote locations for temporary fluid containment of black, grey, Frac and potable water.
If you require a liner of any type get in contact with us, chances are we have done it before, or can design it for you.
Choice of High Quality Industrial Grade Materials:
- 250GSM / 300GSM Reinforced Polyethylene (P.E)
- 340GSM Reinforced Polypropylene (P.P)
- 400GSM Reinforced Polypropylene (P.P) AS4020 approved for Potable Water/Food Grade
- 750GSM Reinforced Polyvinylchloride (RPVC) Water Potable / UV Treated
- 1017GSM XR3 Potable Water Reinforced PVC /NSF-61 Drinking water approved
- XR5 1017GSM Reinforced PVC/Elvaloy – High Chemical/Fuel resistant
- 1200GSM/1500GSM Reinforced Polyurethane (PU)
- Grey Water
- Waste Water
- Water Baffles
- Odour Control Covers
- Evaporation Covers
- Potable Water
- AD-Blue secondary containment
- AVGAS secondary containment
- Fuel secondary containment
- Pillow Tanks
Prior to despatch all liners and bunding goes through a full quality assurance inspection and weld strength ensuring a trouble-free product